sabato 6 settembre 2008

A Christopher Mccandless

I can't stop thinking of you since Thursday night. Went by my own to watch Into the Wild. It wasn't a cinema, but a beautiful garden. A lightly clouded sky was above. And I could understand your pain, the love, what you've been healed from and what died with you, as you passed away. One year later, in August, something would awake in me, so that I could understand. And my date of birth is almost yours, just almost. Magic things happen like the bus, your tomb. Chris, be happy.

Non penso che a te da Giovedì notte. Sono andata da sola a vedere Into the Wild. Non ero al cinema, ma in un giardino bellissimo. Il cielo leggermente nuvoloso era alto. E potevo capire il tuo dolore, l'amore, quello da cui sei guarito. Quello che è morto con te, quando ti sei spento. Un anno dopo - era lo stesso mese della tua morte - qualcosa si è svegliato in me, perchè capissi. E la mia data di nascita è quasi la tua. Quasi. Accadono cose magiche, come quell'autobus in Alaska, la tua tomba. Chris, sii felice.

Nessun commento: